Friday, January 11, 2008

Real Estate, Mountain Style (My Debut!)

First and foremost I would like to thank anyone who actually came across this, my first blog EVER, and took the time to read through it.

Down to business... I am a real estate broker in Hendersonville, NC, a little place about 20 minutes south of one of the coolest towns around:


ASHEVILLE

This is a great area in which to live, and to assist you in finding that perfect residence, I'm your man!

Property values have not taken the hit here that they have in many other parts of the country. And compared to a lot of other areas, the prices are still somewhat reasonable (you can still find a single family home in a decent neighborhood for under $200,000 in some areas!). With this being a buyer's market right now, and the future looking bright, this is a great time to buy real estate in Western North Carolina!

Please take a look at my website located HERE in order to browse listings in the area to get a better idea of what I'm talking about.


Thanks so much!

Real Estate... Compliments of Dan


No comments: